Composites Central

Go Back   Composites Central > General Composites Discussions > Composites Talk

Old 07-29-2013, 10:07 AM   #1

Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 86
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

Default Is there such a thing as perforated release tape?

I know there is perforated release film, but is there such a product as perforated release tape, non-shrinking, or essentially the same material as the film only cut into 3/4 or 1" width? Also, are there any major manufacturers of composite supplies other than Airtech?
vln is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vln For This Useful Post:
tonhol (07-29-2013)
Old 07-29-2013, 01:12 PM   #2

Composites Expert
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 2,389
Thanks: 69
Thanked 361 Times in 314 Posts


I remember Airtech used to have shrinkable peelply, but they do not carry it anymore.

Other suppliers: Cytec (former Aerovac) and many local ones.
herman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:03 AM   #3

Forum Donor
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 124
Thanks: 49
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts


This should help.
wobcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:30 AM   #4

Composites Expert
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Uni. of Delaware.
Posts: 2,128
Thanks: 5
Thanked 105 Times in 88 Posts


Originally Posted by wobcomp View Post
I think he wants non-shrink. However, I would think someone should, but it might cost custom job from a film slitter.
I want my last words to be:
"Hey, this is fun!"
riff42 is offline   Reply With Quote


perforated, release, tape, thing

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:36 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Inactive Reminders By Icora Web Design