Composites Central

Go Back   Composites Central > Classifieds > Equipments - FOR SALE / WANTED

Old 08-30-2016, 08:06 PM   #1
CinciCliff

Default FS: Autoclave Project for Sale in Cincinnati 72D X 54W X 48T $2500

I am selling my AMSCO Single Door Autoclave 72D X 54W X 48T inches internal dimensions. It is in nice shape and would make a perfect autoclave for curing of medium to large composite parts. I was planning to use this to cure carbon fiber body panels for a home built car. My car project is on hold and I have a big autoclave in my residential garage that needs to find a good home.

My autoclave is a surplus medical steam sterilization autoclave. These are rare in large size / nice shape. I was planning to install the convective heating system from a Grieve electric industrial oven inside the autoclave. There are many large pipe taps into the autoclave that will be perfect for routing wires, vacuum lines, pressure taps, etc. I used a smaller converted medical autoclave during my composites training class in England and it worked very well.

Maybe you could combine this with the heaters and control system in the Oven Build Kit for sale by CVision?

I have more details and 24X pictures posted on my craigslist ad. http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/tls/5754032808.html

I will also include a large upright laboratory freezer with the purchase. This would be perfect for storage of prepreg rolls.

I was able to move this myself using a rented drop deck trailer and rollers / come along. I can help with loading keeping the rigging costs minimal.

I am asking $2500 or best reasonable offer. Please let me know if you are interested in learning more?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1 DSC06718 crop.jpg (1.33 MB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 2 DSC06710 - crop.jpg (1.96 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 3 DSC06572 crop.jpg (1.43 MB, 2 views)
CinciCliff is offline   Reply With Quote